Birmingham Angels Membership
THE MEMBERSHIP LEVELS
In order to build a strong organization consisting of progressive investors we have created the following three levels of participation to accommodate investors needs and personal style which includes the following:
LEVEL [ 1 ] – GENERAL MEMBERSHIP
$1,800 Annual membership Fee
This membership level is designed for passive investors that are interested in investing in a highly qualified and well vetted investment opportunities with no intention or desire for any other involvement and will include:
- Deal Flow Sharing
- Investment Ready Opportunities (Full Due-Diligence)
- Capital Call Management
- Deal Closing Services
- Free Account on Sidepitch with a private Pitchmark ($980 annual value)
LEVEL [ 2 ] – ADVISORY MEMBERSHIP
$2,700 Annual Membership Fee
This membership level is designed for Semi-Active investors that are interested in investing in a highly qualified and well vetted investment opportunities and would like to contribute their time and expertise to support theirs and others investments and will include:
- All of the benefits of level 3 +
- Advisory & Consulting opportunities to startups
- Board or Advisory position availability in startups
- Providing industry & subject matter expertise in startups
- Deal Selection Committee – (Optional)
THE MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT
Members must agree to abide by the terms and conditions of the Birmingham Angels Membership Agreement.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Upon approval of member application, members agree to pay his / her selected membership level on time within 5-days of the invoice.
- All membership annual fees are due on May 1st. All membership dues for members that join any time after April 31st will be prorated.
- Each member must be an Accredited Investor based on Reg-D
- Each member must be recognized as having reputable business ethics and high level of code of conduct.
- Respect the confidentiality of other members.
- Keep information of any investment opportunities confidential and not share any information with any outside parties.
- Make a minimum of a $36,000 investment in one or more qualified companies in each calendar year, with a minimum of $12,000 per transaction.
- Agree to pay Birmingham Angels 10% carry on all of my investment through deals that generated and presented through the Birmingham Angels Capital Calls
- Agree to not grant access to their Sidepitch account – to anyone that is unregistered or an unauthorized user or to any person that is not a member in Birmingham Angels.
- The Rules of Membership and Conduct prohibit members from direct soliciting business from fellow members and presenting companies.
- Respond for all Capital Calls with in 48 Hours.
I understand that Birmingham Angels and City Side Ventures LLC (“CSV”) offers investment advisory and venture management services to qualified venture capital fund, private equity funds and family offices funds ONLY under contract. CSV is operating under the exemption of Section 203(I) of the Investment Advisers Act of 1940 (the “Advisors Act”) pursuant to the final rules promulgated by the SEC1. Birmingham Angels LLC (“BA”) is a Private firm that is in the business of offering a variety of services which includes, but is not limited to, Early Stage Investment, Venture Management and Syndication Management
BA IS NOT A REGISTERED “INVESTMENT ADVISOR” UNDER STATE AND FEDERAL REGULATION. CSV IS NOT IN THE BUSINESS OF OFFERING INVESTMENT ADVICE TO THE PUBLIC, INDIVIDUAL INVESTORS NOR IN THE BUSINESS OF OFFERING, ENGAGED IN ANY ACTIVITIES OF SELLING OR TRADING SECURITIES OF ANY KIND TO THE PUBLIC.
I, the undersigned certify that I am an Accredited Investor and desire Membership in Birmingham Angels as described above. I understand that any decision I make regarding my investment is my decision alone. Birmingham Angels will provide its members with screening, qualifying, and Due-Diligence services. furthermore, I will not hold Birmingham Angels responsible in any way for the outcome of my Investments.