STARTUP SYNDICATION AGREEMENT
CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION LEGAL DISCLAIMER
This document is the property of Birmingham Angels, LLC, and CitySide Ventures LLC and is considered to be strictly confidential. It contains information intended only for the person to whom it is transmitted. With the receipt of this document, the recipient acknowledges and agrees that: i) in the event recipient does not require this document further, this document will be returned, at the address listed above as soon as possible; ii) the recipient will not copy, fax, reproduce, divulge, or distribute this confidential document, in whole or in part, without the expressed written consent of Birmingham Angels, LLC; or CitySide Ventures LLC iii) all of the information herein will be treated as confidential material with no less care than that afforded to your own company confidential material.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This is an agreement of understanding between (“Company”) and CitySide Ventures LLC. (“CSV”) to use CitySide ventures LLC syndication services for the purpose of facilitating an introduction to potential investors.
The Company hereby agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- The company her by agreed and grant CSV permission to share the company information in confidence with other CSV syndicated investor groups and venture partners that have a confidentiality agreement with CSV for the purpose of secure funding. The information will be shared privately and in confidence.
- In the event that the Company will receive funding, the Company agrees to pay CSV an administration & coordination fee of $2,400 per round of funding.
- The administration fee will be billed to the Company upon receiving the funding and clear in the receiving company bank account. The Company will be required to pay the invoice within 7 business days.
- The Company agrees to honor the committed investment by the syndicated investors or by SPV created by BA if completed within 60-days of the initial introduction.
- The Company founders and management team will make themselves available for up to 3 face-to-face and/or video (call) conferences that will be scheduled in advance.
- The Company founders and the management team agree to receive private calls from individual investors and respond within 48 hours.
- The Company is hereby prohibited from disclosing any information pertaining to BA members or our extended investor network including name and contact information, BA business operations, and practices without the expressed permission of BA or the investors.
- Indemnification. Company agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold CSV, and its officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless against all costs, expenses, and losses (including reasonable attorney’s fees and costs) incurred through claims of third parties against the Company based on a breach by the Company of any representation or warranty made between BA members and the Company.