Venture  / $25M
Venture248 is an equity-based Venture Capital Fund set up as a Match Fund. It is created to fund and grow Early Stage Michigan Tech companies.
Its sole purpose is to grow the Michigan Tech Startup ecosystem. The fund will match the founder(s) capital investment of up to $500K per deal for qualified startups.
Companies that are considering applying must be qualified based on the following:
1. Company must be registered in the State of Michigan.
2. Company must be in located in the State of Michigan.
3. Company ownership with minimum of 51% ownership by Michigan residency.
4. Must be a for-profit entity.
5. Must have a fully functioning MVP and be Market-Ready.
Companies that will qualify for the fund will be required to agree to the following conditions:
1. Company must commit to stay in the State of Michigan for at least 5 years.
2. Hiring within the Michigan workforce.
3. Have a Management team.
4. Have an Advisory board.
5. Pass the Due-Diligence Process.
0 - 14 Days
14 - 25 Days
25 - 30 Days
30 - 35 Days
35 - 45 Days