- This event has passed.
BNewTech Go Virtual! – Pitch Night! – Via ZOOM
October 22 @ 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm EDT
This monthly event is created in partnership with CitySideVentures, StartHubCity Accelerator and Birmingham Angels for local startup founders that are looking to connect to local investors, business resources or just want to showcase your idea/concept for feedback, or show that your business is ready for funding.
If you have an idea you want to test, a concept for a business or are ready to launch your startup, join us for an engaging and interactive session. It is open to anyone that would like to showcase their business. The only thing you need is a Pitch Deck presentation and you are ready to go. Also open to those that would like to network in the startup ecosystem.
Session Flow: 04:30 PM – 6:30PM
- Intro to CSV & BA – Doron York and David Weaver
- What is hot and what is not! – Market Overview
- Startup Presentations –5 Minutes presentation and 5 minutes Q&A
- New Startup – #1- TBD
- New Startup – #2 – TBD
- New Startup – #3 – TBD
- New Startup – #4 – TBD
- Intro to Sidepitch – Michigan centralized Deal Flow Platform- 10 Mim
- Birmingham Angels Portfolio Update: – 5 Minutes presentation and 5 minutes Q&A
- Commando Lock
- Community Announcements ,Upcoming Events and Needs & Wants
- Online Networking in the age of Social Distancing, have your Martini ready or any other favorite drink (after all, you do not need to drive..Ha. Ha.) Will leave the zoom open for people to interact.
Take your best shot, what else is there to do?
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 648 205 4730