Blue Venture (BV) / $180M
VENTURE PARTNERS SYNDICATED FUND
Blue Venture is an equity-based Venture Partners Syndicated Fund set up as a Match Fund. It was created to fund and grow Early Stage Tech companies in North America.
The sole purpose of Blue Venture is to grow the North American Startup ecosystem. The fund will make capital investments up to $2M per deal for qualified startups.
Companies that are considering applying must be qualified based on the following:
1. Company must be registered in the United States.
2. Company must be in located and operate within the United States.
3. Company ownership with minimum of 51% ownership by United States residency.
4. Must be a for-profit entity.
5. Must have a fully functioning MVP and be Market-Ready.
Companies that will qualify for the fund will be required to agree to the following conditions:
1. Company must commit to stay in the City of Detroit for at least 5 years.
2. Hiring within the Michigan workforce.
3. Have a Management team.
4. Have an Advisory board.
5. Pass the Due-Diligence Process.
0 - 14 Days
14 - 25 Days
25 - 30 Days
30 - 35 Days
35 - 45 Days